BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE FOR AUDITION INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
FIVE COURSE LOVE tells the story of five entangled encounters with love in five very different restaurants. Three actors play fifteen different characters, all on the hunt for one true Love. The evening begins at Dean’s Old-Fashioned All-American Down Home Bar-B-Que Texas Eats, where a blind date goes char-broiled wrong. Next, at the Trattoria Pericolo, a mob wife has a secret rendezvous behind her husband’s back. At Der Schlupfwinkel Speiseplatz, a waiter, a Dominatrix, and her kept man discover at the same hilarious moment that they are all dating each other. In Ernesto’s Cantina, a bandit and his rival battle for the hand of the beautiful Rosalinda. And at the Star-Lite Diner, a waitress pines for her true love only to discover she was looking in the wrong place all along. Don’t miss all the fun that will ensue in Five Course Love opening February 7th– 22nd!
AUDITION CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS
Seeking 2 male actors and 1 female actor to each play 5 different characters in five different restaurants
Man 1: (20’s-30’s) Matt, Gino, Klaus, Guillermo, Clutch
Man 2: (30’s-50’s) Dean, Carlo, Heimlich, Ernesto, Pops
Woman 1: (20’s-40’s) Barbie, Sofia, Gretchen, Rosalinda, Kitty
Note: all characters must have impeccable comedic timing as well as the ability to form multiple, vibrant and distinct characters.
- Auditions are Saturday, October 26 from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Callbacks will be held Monday October 28 at 7:30
- Please sign-up for 1 audition slot
- Please bring 1 copy of your Headshot with resume stapled to the back.
- Prepare 1 Comedic monologue (1-2 minute)
- Prepare 16-32 bars of an up-tempo contemporary musical theatre piece. BRING SHEET MUSIC, AS AN ACCOMPANIST WILL BE PROVIDED. NO A CAPELLA AUDITIONS.
Lyric Studio on the Square
12 Powder Springs Street Marietta, GA 30064
Marietta Theatre Company encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds, performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to audition.
- Weekly rehearsals evenings and weekends – dates TBD
- Mandatory Tech Week: Sunday February 2 – Thursday, February 6
- Run: February 7-9, 13-16, 20-22. Thursday-Saturday 8:00; Sundays 3:00
Any questions, please email Stephanie Earle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.